Tinker Around

Welcome to my blog. It is full of basic projects and tutorials for things that I have done and feel like others out there would benefit from learning too. Be sure to take time to leave me a comment. Thanx, Pam

Friday, April 20, 2012

Shopping the Antiquibles Antique Mall

Happy Friday!!!  What better thing to share today...a shopping trip!!!  I went with friends this last week to one of my favorite shopping places  *drum roll here*   


A portion of an antique store is devoted to Barbara and David Hays' 7,000+ dog-related collectibles, accumulated since 1967.
Address:
94300 I-35 N, Waco, TX
Directions:
4 mi. north of Waco, I-35 Exit 345 east side of Frontage Rd in Antiques Mall in the back.
Admission:
Free.
Hours:
Daily 10 am -6 pm. Closed Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving. (Call to verify)
Phone:
254-829-0120



And now, I will let the pictures speak for themselves!  Needless to say, we spent quite a while here.  It is a great day trip from Dallas area.  Be sure to wear comfy shoes, and it does get warm in there with all the walking and shopping.  They are great about coming and emptying your arms while you shop though, and that is awesome!  So, without further ado...
























Did you have fun seeing all this??  And it isn't even a drop in the bucket of everything there!!  Want another idea of how BIG this place really is...


Yep!!!  I had fun!!!!  When you go, be sure to tell them that Pam with the blog sent you!  Have fun and feel free to leave comments below!  See ya in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment