Tinker Around

Welcome to my blog. It is full of basic projects and tutorials for things that I have done and feel like others out there would benefit from learning too. Be sure to take time to leave me a comment. Thanx, Pam

Monday, October 14, 2013

MY CRAFT SHOWS FOR 2103

IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA ... HOPE YOU WILL COME AND SUPPORT THE LITTLE BUSINESSES OF AMERICA!!!

Pacesetters at JJPearce High School at 1600 No. Coit Rd., Richardson
Oct. 26, Saturday, 9-6pm
Oct. 27, Sunday, 11-5?
(I am located in the front room, to the right of the fireplace.)


First United Methodist Church of Garland at 801 W. Ave. B, Garland
Nov. 9, Saturday, 8:30-4pm
(I am number 14.  This is a small show, and I should be up by the stage in the room to the right.)


Parkers Women's Club at Victory Church at 6301 E. Parker Rd., in Parker
Nov. 22, Friday, 9-5pm
Nov. 23, Saturday, 9-4pm
(When you go in the front, make a left into the large room and I should be the first booth to the left.)

The pictures below, show just a few of the things that I have for sale....
























Thank you for looking!!!  Hope to see you at one of my shows!




No comments:

Post a Comment