Tinker Around

Welcome to my blog. It is full of basic projects and tutorials for things that I have done and feel like others out there would benefit from learning too. Be sure to take time to leave me a comment. Thanx, Pam

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Upcoming Craft Shows

Just couldn't wait til Thursday to post this one!  Be sure to stop by one of these shows and introduce yourself.  My followers will be getting 10% off any purchase over $30 in my booth (rounded up to the nearest dollar).  Hope to see you there!!!


Craft/Bazaar Shows in the area that I am showing at -

Thursday, Oct. 20, 12noon-9pm (show is totally booked!) Victory Church at 6301 E. Parker Road, Parker, Tx 75002

Saturday, Oct. 29, 9am-5pm, Sunday, Oct. 30, 11am-5pm (over 10,000 people walk through this show each year!) JJPearce High School at 1600 N.Coit Road, Richardson, Tx 75080

Saturday, Nov. 12, 9am-5pm, Sunday, Nov. 13, 8:45am-3pm. (this show is new to me, but now new!) St. Joseph's Women's Guild at St. Joseph's Catholic Church at 600 South Jupiter Road (Spring Valley & Jupiter) Richardson, TX 75081

 Booth name is One Stroke with Pam.  Be sure to mention that you are one of my blog followers.  - Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment