Tinker Around

Welcome to my blog. It is full of basic projects and tutorials for things that I have done and feel like others out there would benefit from learning too. Be sure to take time to leave me a comment. Thanx, Pam

Saturday, June 1, 2013

My new Necklaces for Craft Shows in 2013

Hey, just thought that I would share some of my newer necklaces for shows this year.  I have been making necklaces for years, but saw a flier for one of these at Hobby Lobby and decided it was time to expand.  So...here are some photos of my newest creations.  IF you are interested in something...just leave me a comment and I will get back with you soon!  - Pam


Fairy, small key, Love heart, Feather/leaf, cut out bird.
$25.


Sorry, this one is blurry.  Jeweled up butterfly, key, sunken floral heart.  $22


Mermaid, twin dolphins, seahorse.  $23


Bobbin, thimble, scissors, sewing machine.  $22


I am still waiting on some watch part thingys in the mail so that I can finish this one.  $25


Key, star, bird, "faith" tag. $24.

I know that it has been a long time between blogs.  Not sure if it will get any better for a while. I am just doing so many different things, the Summer should free up some of my time.   I do have the charms to make some with owls, horses, violins, music note, dragonfly, princess crown, feather, leaves, butterflies, and a couple other types of birds.  I hope to be doing a lot of playing with these before my next show in October.  Also, hope to sell a few online!

Hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I enjoy making them.  Love to read your comments.  IS there something that is really in that I should add?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment